Our 6 Week ‘Summer Shred’ Challenge has just finished with great results. Stay tuned for all the great results and transformations.
If you are interested in joining our next Challenge Starting January 29 INQUIRE HERE
or scroll down the page to see the participation conditions of the Challenge
What is Elite PT’s Fitness and Fat Loss Challenge?
Elite PT’s 4, 6, & 8 Week Challenges are designed to help people achieve significant improvements in their health and fitness status, along with achieving measurable body shape transformations, and fitness for life through the development of healthy long-term lifestyle habits.
This is initiated through the tuition of Elite PTSC’s expert trainers with a structured exercise and eating plan over a specified timeframe (e.g. 4, 6, 8 weeks, etc). Elite PT trainers will individualise a program for your specific needs, incorporating the latest training techniques and nutritional planning, and guide you every step of the way to achieve your goal. Whether your goal is to lose unwanted kilos, tone-up, or increase your fitness, energy and strength, these challenges are an ideal way to get started.
Our Challenges help people get great results. Two such examples include Andy Lester, who lost 15kg in just 6 weeks, reduced his waist girth by 20cm as well as increasing strength and function for life, and Jen Morgan who lost over 6 kg in 6 weeks, reducing body fat mass by 20%, and increased her fitness significantly. These Challenges are great no matter your starting point..
Next Challenge details:
The individual male and female with the greatest percentage change in body fat mass will be declared the winners and receive $500 cash prize each along with prizes including merchandise and vouchers, as well as the physical benefits of improved body shape, increased fitness and more energy!
The fact that it is a relative measure means everyone has a chance to win! This is determined by relative change in body fat mass as calculated through the Inbody body composition scans. Girth measures may also be taken to highlight overall body shape changes.
Conditions of participation:
- Entrants must have a minimum of one personal training session with an Elite PTSC trainer each week of the Challenge.
- The initial session in scan week must be one hour.
- Initial body composition scan must be taken no earlier than Monday of measurement week, January 29, 2024 and no later than Saturday of the measurement week, February 3, 2024.
- Final body composition scan must be taken no earlier than the Monday of rescan week, March 11 and no later than Saturday of the final week, March 16.
- The winning male and female participant will be determined by the greatest percent change in body fat mass, with change in body fat percentage, improvements in relevant re-tests; and adherence to a healthy, sustainable exercise and eating plan, etc, also considered when comparing equal results.
- Individualised programming and support all the way from Elite PT trainers.
Note 1. If an individual misses a week due to any sort of absence they can make the session up by doing two sessions in another week and still qualify for the Challenge prize.
Note 2. Trainers will help to prescribe all weekly training sessions – weights and cardio – including those done by the client away from Elite PT, along with providing nutrition guidance and accountability.