What is Elite PT’s Fitness and Fat Loss Challenge?
Elite PT’s 6 & 8 Week Challenges are designed to help people achieve sharp improvements in their health and fitness status, along with achieving measurable body shape transformations, and fitness for life through healthy long-term lifestyle changes.
This is initiated through the tuition of Elite PTSC’s expert trainers with a structured exercise and eating plan over a specified timeframe (e.g. 6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc). Elite PT trainers will individualise a program for your specific needs, incorporating the latest training techniques and nutritional planning, and guide you every step of the way to achieve your goal. Whether your goal is to lose unwanted kilos, tone-up, or increase your fitness and strength, then these challenges are an ideal way to get started.
Congratulations to all participants who achieved a positive result, particularly our winners, David Cody and Ingrid Moon, for achieving the best male and female transformation respectively and taking home $1000 each, having lost 12.2kg, and 5.6kg in just 8 weeks.
Our next Challenge is set to kick off January 31st. Perfectly timed to get your year off on the right foot and make 2022 the year of better health and fitness!
Scroll down to view all terms and conditions of the Challenge.
Get in touch with us and let us know you’re interested in doing one of our Challenges!
Email email@example.com, call 9523 5842 or register your interest by filling in the enquiry form!
Check out Dennis’ results below. These results are a great example of how our Challenges can accelerate your body and health transformation. A majority of the 14kg Dennis has lost was during a Challenge, also managing to lose over 12cm from his waist girth and over 10cm from his hip girth. His fitness and general health/ energy also returned to levels he had not experienced since before becoming a father and locking in to a hectic work/travel schedule. The knowledge and habits he picked up during the Challenge have helped him maintain his results long term with his current lifestyle, which is the ultimate aim of these Challenges. Great work Dennis!
Scroll down to view more Challenge details and results.
Next Challenge details:
$20 (includes diary)
(per person, includes diary)
Monday Jan 31
March 28-April 5
The individual male and female with the greatest percentage change in body fat mass will be declared the winners and receive $1000 cash prize each along with prizes including merchandise and vouchers, as well as the physical benefits of improved body shape, increased fitness and more energy!
The fact that it is a relative measure means everyone has a chance to win! This is determined by relative change in body fat mass as calculated through the Inbody body composition scans. Girth measures may also be taken to highlight overall body shape changes.
Conditions of participation:
- Entrants must have a minimum of one personal training session with an Elite PTSC trainer each week of the Challenge.
- The initial session in scan week must be one hour.
- Initial body composition scan must be taken no earlier than Monday of measurement week, January 31, 2022 and no later than Saturday of the measurement week, February 5, 2022.
- Final body composition scan must be taken no earlier than the Monday, of rescan week, March 28 and no later than Saturday of the final week, April 3.
- The winning male and female participant will be determined by the greatest percent change in body fat mass, with change in body fat percentage, improvements in relevant re-tests; and adherence to a healthy, sustainable exercise and eating plan, etc, also considered when comparing equal results.
- Individualised programming and support all the way from Elite PT trainers.
Note 1. If an individual misses a week due to any sort of absence they can make the session up by doing two sessions in another week and still qualify for the Challenge prize.
Note 2. Trainers will help to prescribe all weekly training sessions – weights and cardio – including those done by the client away from Elite PT, along with providing nutrition guidance and accountability.