What is Elite PT’s Fitness and Fat Loss Challenge?
Elite PT’s 6 & 8 Week Challenges are designed to help people achieve significant improvements in their health and fitness status, along with achieving measurable body shape transformations, and fitness for life through healthy long-term lifestyle changes.
This is initiated through the tuition of Elite PTSC’s expert trainers with a structured exercise and eating plan over a specified timeframe (e.g. 6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc). Elite PT trainers will individualise a program for your specific needs, incorporating the latest training techniques and nutritional planning, and guide you every step of the way to achieve your goal. Whether your goal is to lose unwanted kilos, tone-up, or increase your fitness, energy and strength, these challenges are an ideal way to get started.
Congratulations to all participants who achieved a positive result in our last Challenge, particularly our winners, David Cody and Ingrid Moon, for achieving the best male and female transformation respectively, having lost 12.2kg, and 5.6kg in just 8 weeks.
Our next Challenge Starts January 30, 2023- perfect timing to have you starting the year right.
Whether you are looking to:
-Lose unwanted kilos
-Tone up and get leaner
-Increase fitness and strength
-Have more energy
-Feel happier and healthier and have better habits;
The New Year 6 Week Challenge is for you
($1000 awarded to best female and male results)
If you enjoyed the Festive season a little too much or you just want to start 2023 the right way and make this the year you get in great shape, the New Year 6 Week Challenge is for you. To express interest, find out more, or register click here https://www.eliteptsc.com/contact-us/
or scroll down the page to see the participation conditions of the Challenge
Get in touch with us and let us know you’re interested in doing one of our Challenges!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 9523 5842 or register your interest by filling in the enquiry form!
Next Challenge details:
Monday January 30
The individual male and female with the greatest percentage change in body fat mass will be declared the winners and receive $1000 cash prize each along with prizes including merchandise and vouchers, as well as the physical benefits of improved body shape, increased fitness and more energy!
The fact that it is a relative measure means everyone has a chance to win! This is determined by relative change in body fat mass as calculated through the Inbody body composition scans. Girth measures may also be taken to highlight overall body shape changes.
Conditions of participation:
- Entrants must have a minimum of one personal training session with an Elite PTSC trainer each week of the Challenge.
- The initial session in scan week must be one hour.
- Initial body composition scan must be taken no earlier than Monday of measurement week, January 30, 2022 and no later than Saturday of the measurement week, February 4, 2022.
- Final body composition scan must be taken no earlier than the Monday, of rescan week, March 13 and no later than Saturday of the final week, March 18.
- The winning male and female participant will be determined by the greatest percent change in body fat mass, with change in body fat percentage, improvements in relevant re-tests; and adherence to a healthy, sustainable exercise and eating plan, etc, also considered when comparing equal results.
- Individualised programming and support all the way from Elite PT trainers.
Note 1. If an individual misses a week due to any sort of absence they can make the session up by doing two sessions in another week and still qualify for the Challenge prize.
Note 2. Trainers will help to prescribe all weekly training sessions – weights and cardio – including those done by the client away from Elite PT, along with providing nutrition guidance and accountability.