What is Elite PT’s Fitness and Fat Loss Challenge?
Elite PT’s Fitness/ Fat Loss Challenges are designed to help people achieve their ideal body shape and/or fitness for life through healthy long-term lifestyle changes.
This is initiated through the tuition of Elite PTSC’s expert trainers with a structured exercise and eating plan over a specified timeframe (e.g. 6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc). Elite PT trainers will individualise a program for your specific needs, incorporating the latest training techniques and nutritional planning, and guide you every step of the way to achieve your goal. Whether your goal is to lose unwanted kilos, tone-up, or increase your fitness and strength, then these challenges are an ideal way to get started.
Our recent 8 Week New Year Challenge finished on April 7 with many outstanding results. Take a look below at the table.* Results are ranked by greatest percentage change in fat mass in 8 Weeks
Congratulations to all participants who achieved a positive result, particularly our winners, Tim Goodrick and Tanya Voigt, for achieving the best male and female transformation respectively and taking home $1000 each.
Our next Challenge is set for June. Timed to help you stay motivated through winter and hit spring and summer in great shape. Most people leave it too late to get in the shape they want for spring/summer, but this Challenge will make sure you are ready for the start of the warmer weather. Remember, summer bodies are made in winter!
Get in touch with us and let us know you’re interested!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest by filling in the enquiry form!
Check out Dennis’ results below. These results are a great example of how our Challenges can accelerate your body and health transformation. A majority of the 14kg Dennis has lost was during a Challenge, also managing to lose over 12cm from his waist girth and over 10cm from his hip girth. His fitness and general health/ energy also returned to levels he had not experienced since before becoming a father and locking in to a hectic work/travel schedule. The knowledge and habits he picked up during the Challenge have helped him maintain his results long term with his current lifestyle, which is the ultimate aim of these Challenges. Great work Dennis!
Scroll down to view more Challenge details and results.
(per person, includes diary
The individual male and female with the greatest average relative fat mass will be declared the winners … $1000 cash prize ($500 each) along with prizes including merchandise and vouchers, an improved body shape, increased fitness and more energy!
The fact that it is a relative measure means everyone has a chance to win! This is determined by relative change in weight, body fat percentage and fat mass. Girth measures will also be taken to highlight overall body shape changes.
Conditions of participation:
- Entrants must have a minimum of one personal training session with an Elite PTSC trainer each week of the Challenge.
- The initial session in measurement week must be one hour.
- Initial body composition scan must be taken no earlier than Monday of measurement week, June 3 2019 and no later than Saturday of the measurement week, June 8 2019.
- Final body composition scan must be taken no earlier than the Monday, of rescan week, July 8 and no later than Saturday of the final week, July 13.
- The winning male and female participant will be determined by the greatest average relative change in weight, fat mass and body fat percentage, improvements in relevant re-tests; and adherence to a healthy, sustainable exercise and eating plan, etc.
- Individualised programming and support all the way from Elite PT trainers.
Note 1. If an individual misses a week due to any sort of absence they can make the session up by doing two sessions in another week and still qualify for the Challenge prize.
Note 2. Trainers will help to prescribe all weekly training sessions – weights and cardio – including those done by the client away from Elite PT.
Results from a previous Fat Loss Challenge in ONLY 8 WEEKS!